Thursday, August 5, 2010

Elevator Music

So while the fun posts about what happened while the grandparents were in town will have to wait until they leave and I have time to sort through pictures, I figured I would continue with some random posts...

Vivi has her own sound system in her stroller.  Now, before you start thinking speakers and a booming bass, let me clarify that her sound system consists of my ipod touch.  But it does the job.  The other day I was in the elevator and her lullabies were playing in the stroller.  It was an instrumental one that sounded somewhat like elevator music.  The door open and a few people walked in.  As the doors closed I saw them look at each other and then around the elevator. 

Me: " It's pretty nice that they put in elevator music isn't it?"
Them: " Yeah...it's really nice and calming.  I didn't realize that they were going to do that. "

I waited for them to get off before making my exit and taking the elevator music with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment