Friday, July 30, 2010

A day at the bank

Due to laziness I have not uploaded pictures that are needed for my posts about the adventures that Vivi and I have had this week now that Grandma, Aunt C and Grandpa are in town.  So I decided a random quick post would have to suffice.


A few weeks ago Rookie Dad, Vivi and I went to the bank on a warm Friday afternoon.  Rookie Dad and Vivi stayed in the car while I ran in.  After completing my transaction, the teller asked me if I had time to sit down with a banker to talk about the new changes coming to my credit card.  This was the following conversation:

Me: " I would love to, but I left the baby in the car"
Teller (looking a bit worried): " oh"
Me: " Oh don't worry,  I cracked the window"

I could see that the teller did not share my same sense of humor so I quickly assured her that the baby was not alone in the car, but I'm not sure if she believed me at that point and may have been tempted to call Child Services.  So I hurried back to the car and told Rookie Dad that we better book it out of there. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment